Wednesday, May 25, 2011

College

Nearing the end of my junior year in high school, college is right around the corner, and it is something I am looking forward to.  Having so much more freedom, and being able to do what seems like it is going to be extremely fun, and I can't wait to make my decision on where I am going.  Not only does the college life seem fun, but I am also really looking forward to following the athletics of the college I attend.  I most intently follow basketball but it would also be interesting to watch other games such as football, tennis, racquetball, or curling.  I think it would be awesome to go to a Division I school that is a powerhouse in basketball such as UNC or Kentucky, but it would also be interesting to attend a smaller school like Davidson, Ball State, or Loyola-Marymount.  No matter what, I am always going to be interested in my school's athletics.

4 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact that is a major sport among many colleges, and also quite exciting to watch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you would like ball state. and are you going to try and play any sports?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will most likely play something, whether it is on the school team, which is more unlikely, or an intramural team like ping pong or quiditch.

    ReplyDelete